ENOVIA enables you to:
- Manage CATIA V5 design
- Manage programs and projects
- Manage the engineering bill-of-material (EBOM) process
ENOVIA Product Planning and Program Management provides the ability to precisely orchestrate even the most complex of processes. It delivers “invisible governance” which provides the ability to identify potential issues and risks before they fully manifest. With invisible governance, you can drive project updates with deliverable status.
It allows you to manage CATIA V5 globally so that product development team members are able to access the latest IP and changes anywhere in the world, when needed. Project and product portfolio management enables you to launch new products on-time and on-budget. By managing the BOM, you can ensure that a product’s design reflects the marketing, operational, compliancy and sourcing needs of your company.
- Support CATIA V5 CAD design and change management across signal and distributed environments
- Help ensure that products comply with global environmental regulations
- Ensure you are not missing deadlines due to resource bottlenecks
- Plan manufacturing operations and inventory accurately
- Support secure collaboration within the enterprise and across your supply chain
- Manage, share and reuse your CATIA V5 data from anyplace in the world without modifying the design processes
- Ensure that the product design reflects market needs without being excessively complex or costly
- Secure management visibility of troubled projects
- Easily find consolidated and up-to-date information
For more information, visit the Dassault website.